Translate

Thursday 5 March 2015

#06 Album/Journal Cover Winner and Top 5

We only had a few entries for our album cover challenge, but what we lacked in quantity we more than made up for in quality! As I was the hostess for our challenge I have chosen my winner and Top 5 as follows:-


3 Keeley

Please contact Lin at the email address in the side bar to  claim your Woodware prize.

 





Don't forget to take your Winner/Top 5 badge from the sidebar.

Please come back and join us at 12 noon for our March challenge.
 
 
 
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Delighted to be picked as a Top 5 many congrats to the other girls too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think they are all fantastic, makes me want to have a try x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Huge congrats to the winners! I see a lot of my favourite artists among them! Well done, all six! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled to have won! Thank you! Congratulations to all the other winners :) I am off to claim my prize! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment.